Due to Covid-19 rules, to guarantee your safety, from the 10th January 2022, the entrance to our Hotel will be allowed only with Super Green Pass certificate.
We kindly remind you Rimini Hotel Imperiale anti-Covid measures:
- Mask is mandatory in the public internal area
- Maintain social distancing (1 mt)
- Sanitizer hand-gel are at disposal in the public area
- Daily sanification by professional staff is done many times during the day
- Table distancing in restaurant, as per our Government laws
- At the arrival, it could be required temperature check (no entrance allowed if more than 37.5° C)
We wish that you appreciate our efforts in order to make you feel safe and we invite you to respect rules above.