Due to Covid-19 rules, to guarantee your safety, from the 6th August 2021, the entrance to our Panorama Restaurant (for breakfast/dinner) will be allowed only with Green Pass certificate.
Service at the bar counter is allowed to everybody, at the table only to Green Pass’ owners.
In the swimming pool, outside, Green pass is not required.
We kindly remind you Rimini Hotel Imperiale anti-Covid measures:
- Mask is mandatory in the public internal area
- Maintain social distancing (1 mt)
- Sanitizer hand-gel are at disposal in the public area
- Daily sanification by professional staff is done many times during the day
- Table distancing in restaurant, as per our Government laws
- At the arrival, it could be required temperature check (no entrance allowed if more than 37.5° C)
We wish that you appreciate our efforts in order to make you feel safe and we invite you to respect rules above.
In case you do not have got Green Pass, you may order breakfast or dinner directly in your room. This request should be done at the reservation moment and/or 2 days before the arrival date.